Sunday, April 10, 2011

Italian Green Beans

Before baking After baking

This is one of my absolute most favorite side dishes ever! My wonderful friend Evie shared this recipe with me a few years ago and I am so glad she did! It is really easy and delicious.


frozen whole green beans


half pack of bacon


Italian dressing


Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Layout pieces of bacon on a large rectangular baking pan. Place 4-6 green beans on each piece of bacon. I break the longer green beans in half to give me 2 pieces. Fold bacon over green beans. Repeat until you've used all your bacon. Pour Italian dressing over all of it. Bake for 20-23 minutes. You want the bacon to be done.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm ... that sounds good. Will have to try it. Why haven't you shared this one with me before? :o)

    ReplyDelete