Friday, March 25, 2011

Lemon Garlic Chicken

I've adapted this recipe from Fix it and Forget It. It's great for us since everyone can eat this at our house. Sorry there are no pictures!

2tsp. oregano
1tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
10-12 boneless chicken tenderloin pieces
4 tbsp. oil
1/2 cup water
6 tbsp. lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 packet of Herb Ox Chicken bullion
2 tsp. parsley
frozen green beans

Place frozen green beans in the bottom of the slow cooker. I did not measure this, I just put as much as I want. I even put a little chopped onion on top of them. Place chicken pieces on top of green beans. Mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over chicken and green beans. Cook on low all day.

I served this with rice and used some of the broth as a substitute for the water when cooking the rice. Very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment